Fairy Diary: Can't Wait For The Next Weekend, Seriously!

« Home | Yoga and Money in KUWAIT. » | Week End » | Who Knew? » | Not a Post » | Blah Blah... » | Where Are These Bloggers? » | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable »

Can't Wait For The Next Weekend, Seriously!

Today is the last day of the Week.
Tomorrow a new Week will Start, The Week were i Will Be able to say:


THIS WEEKEND You Will Come Back !


Can't Wait till you come back, My Couch is waiting for you, The palms beach, starbucks, the secret place we used to walk in, and all the fun and good times , just were you left them last year.







MISS YOU
MISS YOU
MISS YOU
MISS YOU
MISS YOU
MISS YOU

enshalla terje3en bel salama

Labels: , ,

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®