Fairy Diary: Where Are These Bloggers?

« Home | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام » | EDIT » | My Life Time Dream » | Big Q?? »

Where Are These Bloggers?



I was going through old posts yesterday, and passed by through the Blogs i used to read when i began, i didn't know those bloggers, and once i was getting to enjoy their posts they Quit!
I Hope they are reading this post now somewhere, and i Hope they will come back to Blogging again.

ps: when i read FREEQ8's memories, i was touched and wished i lived in that time.

Labels:

عايشت وايد بلوقرز اختفو
!!
نفتقدهم بصدق
لأنا ما جمعنا معهم احساس صادق
لم يخضع لاسم ولاش كل ولا معرفه سابقه
أتمنى ما تمنيني ان يقرأ أحدهم هذا البوست..واقدر لك موقفك الرقيق ببالسؤال عنهم
يعني أعطيتيني امل..ان غبت هناك من سيفتقد
:)

Papi quit ;( I used to love her blog so much!

u got pure heart :) ..

Hope that u won't quit from here Someday La sama7a allah .. and non of those bloggers i like .. :)

فعلاً صعب نتعود على قراءة بلوقات بشكل مستمر وفجأه يختفون


FREE Q8
مذكراته كانت عجيبه بتفاصيلها شي خيالي .. عيـّشنا ادق التفاصيل
وانا وحده حيل استمتعت في كل جزء نزله الاخ واندمجت وايد
لكن اهوا وضح السبب والله يسامح اللي كان السبب في فقدان اخ عزيز علينا .. ليته يرد

I dont know, but i cant believe that someone who's used to blogging, can just quit!

I believe they are around.

My Salutes to all bloggers, the ones with us and ones who quit, hope we don't see any more quitting bloggers.and hope the quited bloggers are among us in different nick names.

Dawn Fairy
That is the sweetest thing!
Thank you very much for your concern. I stopped writing but I do check your blogs on Safat.

I'm still around, sweetheart :-)

Peony, my blog loves you too

Papillona: Glad to hear that :) hope you will change your mind and write again. All the best :*

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®