Fairy Diary: Week End

« Home | Who Knew? » | Not a Post » | Blah Blah... » | Where Are These Bloggers? » | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) »

Week End


Wednesday Night:

Hot Soup, Lights off, Scented oil on the burner
Watching SAW 1

Thursday Noon:

Going to SPA TIME ..
You know the rest.

Update:

The massage was Great, i Recommend all the girls to try SPA TIME where you are treated like a queen. and Guys Try the Spa Men and tell me about it , is it good as the girls part?

Labels: ,

you totally killed the mood when you said SAW 1 :P heheheh enjoy your weekend :*

Enjoy Your weekend Faireya =]

U really know how to give urself the real treatment...i like u girl!
Have a nice weekend...

ED: I think she killed it when she said 'hot soup'

broo7 il banyo 7ar o baga :P

Try sparkling champagne heheh

Note to self: Make app. at spatime

I know what you mean, I'm a regular at Spa Time... love it :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®