Fairy Diary: You Made it Unfixable

« Home | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام » | EDIT » | My Life Time Dream » | Big Q?? » | Jobs for men only. » | Daisies and Birds » | الى من يهمه الأمر » | Saturday Diary and the Bless of Sonyericsson »

You Made it Unfixable

I still feel bad, posting about it didn't relief me, i didn't "confront " her yet as she demanded, She hurt me and she can't realize her mistake and won't admit it, saying sorry about the wrong thing and giving me the " take it or leave it " apologize made things worst. i was going to let it go, i showed her that i was upset and went away so i won't make things worst, i didn't want to be near her for a while to calm down. but she didn't let it go, she kept saying bad things, she sent some one to tell me what she wanted to say to me, i didn't say a word, she changed what she had said after - i don't know what -, i didn't act about it, i need a space far from her, i need the time alone, i told her i don't want to listen to you for now, she didn't respect that, she kept making it worse and worse! i doubt if this is fixable any more, for the first time in my life i didn't forgive, i didn't let it go, I'm so kind, every one knows that about me, but i won't let people hurt me anymore.

Labels: , ,

My advice, Dont let her back in ur life, if ur happier without her. However, dont totally exclude her, but keep it from a distance, y3ny salam , o salam 3laikum, BAS. (as a stranger)

Can't make her not part of my life, but i don't think i will be with her as i used before.

Hey Dawn,

I've been and am going through a similar situation well I have been, something destroyed a 3 yr friendship, one that I cherished so much and it was her fault and not mine. I didn't like being used as a scapegoat for any problem she fell in and well I believe in Loura's advice, its sad how close I was with her and now i'm really not that warm towards her. She'll never be put in that same spot in my heart anymore, hell I've closed her out of there that way I won't get hurt anymore.

It truly becomes a shock when you find that your best friend did something to you and got you in trouble with something that really isn't your fault and instead of telling you the full truth she's been telling you half-truths. Believe me I've heard 3 versions of a story and each are different than the truth!

But anyways, my advice is to follow what Loura said and well be careful next time when it comes to friends.

It hurts but that's just life's way of telling you you are still alive.

emmm been there.. actually kinda there again.. I don't know what to say, except.. I know how hurt you are..

*HUG*

SHE DON'T DESERVE YOU IN HER LIFE !
" Ma t3arif Gdeeri ela lama tjariB Gheeri =/"
i think ignoring is the best specially for the people who passed thier red line !

Nas GhareeBa .. dinya GhareeBa .. =S

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®