Fairy Diary: Who Knew?

« Home | Not a Post » | Blah Blah... » | Where Are These Bloggers? » | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام »

Who Knew?

That Private Work Could be AS boring AS Government work,, but with More.. no not salary ..
More working Hours.

Labels: ,

الدوام جم ساعه بالخاص؟

8 - 9 sa3at

i work 7:30-4:00 at the bank then 5:00 - 7:00 at a contracting company. You got it easy;) so think about it this way, there r people in worse situations:)

ya3teeky il 3afiyeh:)

90% u're right... Bs ako amaken kel shy ekon el double.. Means also the salary ;)

Allah y3enich dear !

Of course it is, government is about getting benefits, private is about being a slave.

Thanks all for passing by,
well my destiny brought me to a boring company, i know other companies are more interesting, thought it's tiring, but it's worth it.
Fonzy really ya36eek el 3afyaa:)

its not boring!

The best thing is to win a lottery and stay home.....but when will that happen?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®