Fairy Diary: Another Lesson From Life,

« Home | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام » | EDIT » | My Life Time Dream » | Big Q?? » | Jobs for men only. » | Daisies and Birds »

Another Lesson From Life,

3 Things in A Person's Social Life are Precious, Must be used carefully or it will lose it's Meanings and Value, These Things are:

- Tears.
- I'm Sorry.
- I Love you.


One Thing is More Precious, and The more you use it, The more You become Valuable and Respectful.




FORGIVENESS


Labels: ,

:: Wow !!!

Frankom: explain ur wow!!

It is a bless to be a forgiving person, but there's a time that u have to take some serious actions.

لأن كلماتنا هي أصوات نشكلها بألسنتها
و لأن أفعالنا الطائشة قد لا تكون متخذه بعقلانية كاملة
لذا نحن لا نأخذ بها ..

::

و لأننا نحن الأفضل .. فنحن من يقدم على الغفران و المسامحة
الله يتمم عليج: )

Howahkan: thank you, and welcome to my blog:)
i can't agree more on that :" Anger makes you smaller"
loura: forgiveness is the biggest action after when u get the apology, it will make that person realize what he did. and respect you more that - hopefully - won't get in the same mistake again.

KeChie-ChaN : لذا يجب ان نحذر من ألسنتنا و ماتقوله من كلمات

the way i see it, if u r capable of forgiveness that means u have a big heart and u r a strong person. But always remember what harm people have done unto u. Fogive but do NOT forget;)

Absolutley RIGHT!!!!

Being Forgivness towords ur self and others gaves u Power and so On a Big white pure heart !

Whenever i felt mad that i couldn't just forgive i just remember this :

IF GOD with all his mercy and Great He forgive his slaves ( ppl ) whenever they just ask for his FORGIVNESS !! and however was their bad deeds in life and Whatever guilty they are !!

it's GOD !! .. then what is me then to not forgive ??

Fonzy: i agree on not forgetting in a good way, i mean in the way that
will make you learn.

breeze: can't agree more!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®