Fairy Diary: Yoga and Money in KUWAIT.

« Home | Week End » | Who Knew? » | Not a Post » | Blah Blah... » | Where Are These Bloggers? » | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life »

Yoga and Money in KUWAIT.

Yoga in Kuwait

I want to attend beginners YOGA classes, i want some place not very far (like salmeya - bede3)
i prefer a place where i can just pay for the yoga classes as i attend them, not like i must be a member in that gym or whatever place.

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS?




TIME = M$NEY

Since i spend a lot of time with the internet , isn't there a way that i got to do something and get paid for it? with no commitments.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

Labels: , ,

Sweety,

there's a couple of place you can take those classes.
I'll provide you with their addresses tomorrow.

I don't have them on me now.

:)

oh thats nice thanks dear i will be waiting for the places :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®