Fairy Diary: Blah Blah...

« Home | Where Are These Bloggers? » | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام » | EDIT » | My Life Time Dream »

Blah Blah...


I'm Bored.
I'm Numb.
I Feel Blank.
I'm Sick of Boring People.
I Became One of Them.
I Want To Have Extra Fun.
I Need Excitement in My Life.
I Want To Explore New ME.
I Want To Go Crazy.
I Want To Turn Every Thing Upside Down.
I Want To Join A Group.
And Do Any Interesting Activities.
Enjoy The Beautiful Weather and Not Hide Indoors.
I'm Sick of Malls, Cafes And Rests.
This is The only Fun in Kuwait?

Labels: , ,

thats the best feeling on earth :)

i wish i can do something ..Bs lel2asaF kuwait bshakil 3am Boring "bs a7eBha ;*" ..shrayich tsaFren ? =]~~

Becareful, this is the time when ppl tend to break every rule :S

Find something you enjoy and pursue it.

نمت

Thanks all for passing by ...
Still yawning!

allah y5aly blogging and msn pals 9a7? :P

unfortunately those are the only LEGAL sources of fun in kuwait;)

fonzy : it's not about what's legal and what's not.

Howahkan: i don't believe in volunteer work! i did it once in the past and gained nothing.

LooooooL ..
if i read ur post few days ago i would be glad inviting you to a sea-cruise .. it was held by some of the companies for the medical confrenss ! ..

But i didn't go thru it .. it's just bcoz i don't like having fun without My love ! :P

and about ur feelings .. wallah am feeling the same !! am also managing to travel just to turn off MY SILLY MOOD !!!!!!! :( ..

I Want To Explore New ME

0oof yalt we can

Breeze: sea-cruise !! laish ma3azamteny .. kidin.. was it the conference in marina hotel ?

dodo: alla y3afy el internet wel akel:P

san3a: kel shay momken etha 3araft el 6areqa el 9a7ee7a. welcome to my blog:)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®