Fairy Diary: Not a Post

« Home | Blah Blah... » | Where Are These Bloggers? » | شواطئ جروحي » | Another Lesson From Life, » | Tagged By Yazeed » | You Made it Unfixable » | A Lesson From Life » | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام » | EDIT »

Not a Post

off mashala there is lot of blogger.. lot of posts to read ..and comment... being away from the net and blogs for few days makes you feel that you missed alot .. and it's difficult to catch what you've missed!

adding my favorite blogs put a pressure on me.. i know i added few blogs.. i read alot of blogs other than these..but don't have enough time, nor memory - in my head - to add them all.. and seeing my name on other blog makes me happy and embarrassed i didn't add this blogger.

hmm what else? i still feel like a stupid child in this world of blogging.


on the other side:
Feeh Kwaity ?


Why We Like Small Furry Cute Little Things?



i'm tending to forget alot these days :S i forgot to buy me 7aleeb kakaw for my bedtime :(

Labels: ,

are those kitties yours, or just a random picture?!

ME WANTS :((

abaaaaaaaaaaaaih !! el kittens are adoraaaaaaaaable !!!!!!! soooooo cute !!! ABIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :((((( :P heheheh !!!

7ADHUM ESHAWGOOOOOOOOOON !!!!!!!!!

;P`p ..

Hmmm .. sorry my comment Jumped up to the third Pic :P bs le2ana i liked them !!!! :P

Hmmm Okay .. u mentioned about bloggospher at first .. and i agree with u on that .. it is a pressure and about me .. somtimes i click on the previous Comments in my Blog to recomment on their posts .. Hhehe ..

But u're blog is one of my favo. so i really don't need clicking on my comments whenever i want to read Ur blog .. ;)

--

Feh kuwaity ? :P it's funny :P

--

Awwwww Dear u better go buy it for today .. :/ i knew how does it feels when u just used to have something Specific as a main Thing during the day and then whenever you'r Running out of it, U JUST forget buying it !!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh How sucks is The feeling of FORGOT :P I KNEW IT hhehehe

and dont get the feeh kuwaity part

oo ba3dain u really choose the right title for the post :)

Kitties! :D

:: no comment .. abi abi :/

Eli fat mat , start from where you are =)))

LOL Fi q8y fi =P

Leg6awa shakelhum zOqa ;*

oOo OMG lel7en 7aleB kakaw ana 9aratly 7asaseya mena .. * lol mal KDD right ? :P*

we like small furry cute little things because they are small furry cute little things.. they;re just nice to hold & to look at.. ;p

dodo: random photo :(

breezze: LOL No comment - it's a pleasure for me to be one of ur favs.. yours too :*

yazeed: what that you don't get?

3baid: yeah kitties weddy afaqe9hom wal3ab ma3ahom :P

frankom: kan 3endy ga6wa chethe bas kbarat o 9arat jaikara:/

kechie: wainah el q80 wainah ??
1 2 3 KDD :D

peony: soooooooooo cute

بمـا أن ثقافتـي يابانية
ولا افهم باللغة الأنجليزية
بس حبيت اشارك للسـلام
وسويت كوبي علي صورة القطاوة
حق بنت اخوي :)

الله يسامك خالد و حياك الله :)

Yeah it's hard keeping up with all the reading..
btw I went to KDD factory the other day and got plenty of Choco milk if you ever run out ;*

thanks for adding me and a pleasure having u on my blog ;)

The kittens are lovelyyyy....are they urs?

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®