Fairy Diary: A Lesson From Life

« Home | The South Park ME;) » | أظلم من الظلام » | EDIT » | My Life Time Dream » | Big Q?? » | Jobs for men only. » | Daisies and Birds » | الى من يهمه الأمر » | Saturday Diary and the Bless of Sonyericsson » | Very Late... »

A Lesson From Life

I thought she was a beautiful Rose

Until she hurt me with her thorns

Labels: ,

Sorry 4 the pain... Be aware and don't play alone next time in the garden! :P

zizotime: and i thought the garden was the safest place !
laialy: it will pass by time, but the wound is not fixable!

look at the bright side, at least now you know how she really is..
hope you feel better soon.. *hint, hint, RETAIL THERAPY*

Peony: Thank you, what is "RETAIL THERAPY"

doing what we girls do best, shopping to get our troubles away ;p

Ouch , becareful next time =X
what kind of sick people sent it to you =/

life goes on down fairy ! =)

Can't use the retail therapy now i'm broke. :(
I guess life teach us alot of lessons

The banner on your blog is really cool

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®