Fairy Diary: What is worse ?

« Home | Agra3 mogaire3.... » | waiting for the Big Weekend ;) » | Praying Jester » | Sony Marine Pack » | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 » | Old Gal Chat » | Mind Absent? » | No place to relax! » | Yawning »

What is worse ?

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

I feel bad I don’t know why? L

 

 I don’t wanna complain bcuz I’m better than a lot of other people who are ill or homeless,, etc…

Trying to find out what making me feel this bad?

Is it bcuz one of my family members is in hospital?

Or is it bcuz in a couple of days or maybe a week I will lose someone for about a year or so and that person has no idea what I’m feeling ?

Or is it bcuz it’s been about 4 months since I got employed in this company and I’m so bored and having no appetite to work in any way?

Yes I’m complaining about my job, bcuz I chose to work in the private sector to really work and have a lot of duties and responsibilities to handle … I’m a person who get bored easily and can be soooo lazy if I did not fill my time with obligations and activities… so the 5th month is counting now, and yet I don’t have a real work to do? As a marketing analyst, I don’t have any data to analyze! They assigned me with a tele-marketing thing… calling some customers and trying to find new opportunities… god if I wanted a job considering calling people I would mentioned it in my CV!

        I’m so bad in the phone, even with my friend I never know when to call or what to say. Add up to that I have a very very long, boring and useless working hour. Now I’m so frustrated, every morning I wake up, and have nothing good to look up forward to.

I’m thinking of changing my job, but where to go? I didn’t complete at least 1 year of experience. Even if I changed jobs, I don’t think that I will have the same advantages that I have in my work now. They are easy with me; I’m the only Kuwaiti in my team; which gives me a good opportunity to develop, and avoid a lot of problems that would be found in a normal Kuwaiti working environment. So I’m between two fires -ya3ny bain narain- : being miserable in a jobless job? Or going to a place god knows what kind of boss or staff I will be dealing with?

 

 

Dawn Fairy signing from my office.

 

Are You A Graduate ......????
Or Under.....Graduate....????
Then I Will...... Comment...!!!

I'm A graduate... last year... new employee this year

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®