Fairy Diary: Mind Absent?

« Home | No place to relax! » | Yawning » | توم جيري و ابداع فنون » | Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life » | Answer this Riddle: » | Good morning Kuwait » | Hello Bloggers, reader and commentors,This is the ... »

Mind Absent?

Every time I want to post a blog or even try to write anything... I have it all in my mind; suddenly I lose the connection between my brain and fingers! Why this is happening to me I don’t know... if I could write exactly what I want to, I would publish books and novels. Sometimes I have brilliant ideas and materials to write... when I tend to note them down ... poofffff! Gone :(

My head is so crowded with thoughts I want to let them go, sometimes I can’t rest or sleep with all these conversations going in my head with my self or other people that I’m gonna talk with later. Ah it’s noisy really.

In controversy... when I write something down, like a memo or a note. I can’t remember it unless I read it again!

And to make it even worse, no thanks to technology called spell check in word or dictionary in mobile, I forgot how to spell most of the words because I got used to be corrected by a software!

and when I write; I can’t get to the point and I lose connection between Ideas which makes me blah blah blah like just what I did !

It's a good idea to make a list of points that you want to make and then focus on each point and try to think of everything that's related to it.

Spell checking isn't a problem, you can always edit your posts later if you find a mistake :)

I've seen people carry around a small note book and whenever they realise that they have something to blog about ther would write it in that note book then whenever they get a chance they post what they wrote!

3baid + the stallion : Thanks for the tips i'm gonna try them,, but isn't difficult to carry a note evrywhere ? it will make me look like a weirdo ? but who cares

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®