Fairy Diary: Agra3 mogaire3....

« Home | waiting for the Big Weekend ;) » | Praying Jester » | Sony Marine Pack » | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 » | Old Gal Chat » | Mind Absent? » | No place to relax! » | Yawning » | توم جيري و ابداع فنون »

Agra3 mogaire3....

This morning when i was in the way to work, the great marina FM put this song which made me laugh:
agra3 mogaire3 6a7 bel 6asa ... 9aya7 3ala ommah yaby gergashaa,,,
chakchakchakchaackaachaakaa.....
 and before that was :
9aboo7aa kha6abha na9eeb oooh kha6abha na9eeb ,, ghathbana wobohaa ghathab ,, o sara allail yal3ashegeen ....
 
LOL
thakarony bayam gabel... any way fe shay wa7ed mo fahmetah o m7ayerny ??
 
shno ma3nat hal songs?? :P

بس ناقصك أغنية ...شويخ من ارض مكناس......وتكمل القصه
الأغاني المذكوره كلها من وقت وزمان واحد

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®