Fairy Diary: Sony Marine Pack

« Home | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 » | Old Gal Chat » | Mind Absent? » | No place to relax! » | Yawning » | توم جيري و ابداع فنون » | Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life » | Answer this Riddle: » | Good morning Kuwait »

Sony Marine Pack



I’m planning to have a diving license next week enshalla. I’m so excited about it, and I didn’t want to miss the chance to take underwater pictures, I’ve always wanted to do that, once in sharm el sheikh I used the disposable one it sucks, any way I went to the Sony koshk in marina to ask if they have a marine pack for my new W100 Sony camera. He said we brought about 2 and they are soled already, contact this number to provide you more info about it, I said ok but out of curiosity how much will it cost me? 98 KD he said! I looked at my friend and she looked back at me!
Isn’t that expensive? He smiled and said u can get it from Dubai in better prices, I kinda bite my nails regretting that when I was in London and Dubai I forgot to at least look for it there L
Any way I visited the Sony website and searched for it and it was about 200 $ which means it’s only 58 KDs , can any one explain the extra 40 KDs??
Why? I mean why we’re always running so late in technology market? Why they sell the electronic products more expensive here in Kuwait?

I bought the marine pack in dubai - it's excellent, you just have to oil the rubber band inside the camera once in while.

I don't rememebr the price in Dubai but I know it wasn't this expensive.

im a diver and i use two different underwater housings.

i recommend you order a housing for your sony camera from www.bhvideo.com

i always order from that site its very secure.

if you need any help choosing a diving center, dont hasitate to ask :)

goodluck

amer: was it sony ?
fuzzy: thank you :)i'll check the site.

i highly recommend you buy this Housing, its much better then the Sony Housing, and you can buy along with it the Color correction Filter ( because underwater pics tend to be blue).

The Housing by Ikelite i own one i bought it from the same site. Also, you can by it from Kuwait from Alsabeh Marine shop in Shuwaikh

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®