Fairy Diary: Yawning

« Home | توم جيري و ابداع فنون » | Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life » | Answer this Riddle: » | Good morning Kuwait » | Hello Bloggers, reader and commentors,This is the ... »

Yawning

aaaaaaaaah , today is wednsesday, weekend yay:D
i woke up today about 10:30! i remember i was pressing the snooze button on both mobiles while the alarms were ringing.. yeah 1 alarm is not enough for me.. any how i slept early yesterday around 11:30 or less maybe ,, i donno how i couldn't woke up early this morning! i dreamt about taking a sick leave i thought it was real, so i did it ... called up work and told them im not feeling well today can i have a sick leave, and the man said yeah sure.. thx could i called the minute i woke up when my voice still horrible and sounds really sick hehehe.. god bless this man Aman,, he told me we'll not gonna deduct this day from u just sign a sick leave from a doc and bring it on sat.. he says im like his daughter.. isn't he sweet,, esem 3ala mosamma Aman :)
i had my breakfast at bed yahoo :D which was a coffe and a pieace of chocolate.. im on diet and thats what Dr told me to had ... not yummy for me im not a sweeet tooth i like salty foods.. so nothing nice about starting my day with chocolate,, but gotta do it i wanna loose weight.
i'm sitting at my room, nothing good to watch on tv im soo bored! and it's still 12:30 .. i killed the joy of weekend.. the great feeling i have once i finish work and head to home knowing tomorow is thursday usually makes me so happy.
i should benefit my time and do things i have to do for more than 2 weeks :S ( like cleaning my room and talking what is left in my travel bags to put it in the cabins! )
before all that i should find a doctor and give him a good excuse for 1 day sick, im not a lier though im not really sick but i dont feel ok speccialy when i just woke up.

Only my father's foot steps can really wake me up! even if there's no sound when he walks! I just have this internal sensor :) No alarm can wake me up! I just have to sleep early :/ isnt that something? ....

Chocolate for breakfast?......
I had popcorn for breakfast :/

oo good for you! nice job you have there and a caring staff.. 3aleech bil 3afya..

take care,

i_LiVe_iN_Q8 : popcorn for brakfast ! which doctor is that ?
el 7emdella i waited for this job o alla y3afek :)

da Vinci:mo dala3 when i woke up i cant beathe easy .. i went to the Doc and he said its from the AC and also u have litle swallownes in ur throat + poor blood :(

i work 9:30 hrs a day so thats about 45 hrs a week!! and half of the sites are blocked .. bas el 7emdella i like it and im not complaining.
oo alla ysalmek wel shar mayek baba davinci ;)

I so understand where you are coming from hehe ;P Actually I have trouble breathing through my nose when I wake up, I have sinius problems. Yea so I wake up with a closed nose and then a few minutes later it clears up. But oh well :/

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®