Fairy Diary: 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2

« Home | Old Gal Chat » | Mind Absent? » | No place to relax! » | Yawning » | توم جيري و ابداع فنون » | Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life » | Answer this Riddle: » | Good morning Kuwait » | Hello Bloggers, reader and commentors,This is the ... »

6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2

As u can see in my profile,,my blog is my own secret place,

Place: MSN
Time: 4:30 pm Friday

S: nice blog ;)
Me: HEEEY! Shdarrach :
S: i know ppl who know ppl :P
Me: ya shagool hehehehe
S: mit min il thi7ik laman garaitah :P
Me: it's my secret place shtaben
S: awal shay ehehe if u want a secret place .. try some place other than the internet
Me: who would know that's me ?
S: and second .. ekhty likes to read blogs .. faa she saw urs and told me to see it
turns out she is very smart i underestimated her

I call her and we cracked up.. tears and a lot of laughs hehehehe
SO HER sis Ftha7atny lol ;P i salute you lil S ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®