Fairy Diary: waiting for the Big Weekend ;)

« Home | Praying Jester » | Sony Marine Pack » | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 » | Old Gal Chat » | Mind Absent? » | No place to relax! » | Yawning » | توم جيري و ابداع فنون » | Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life »

waiting for the Big Weekend ;)

I know i'm New in this blog, yet i don't post regulary for many reasons; one of them is i spend most of my time at work, and i can't access my blog from there.. beside i'm having a really busy week, where i wake up and go out and return at night to sleep...
and the major reason that disourages me to blog is that the connection is so poor, which will make me loose my time for nothing :/
i'm really looking forward to this weekend enshalla.. cuz by Friday i will make a dream that i wanted long time ago to come true :)
so hope soon i will get better connection, more time to blog.
c ya then

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®