Fairy Diary: Praying Jester

« Home | Sony Marine Pack » | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 » | Old Gal Chat » | Mind Absent? » | No place to relax! » | Yawning » | توم جيري و ابداع فنون » | Discover the 90/10 Secret: It will change your life » | Answer this Riddle: »

Praying Jester


Do you know the jester when you are praying, and someone disturbs you or calls you, you slap your hands above your knees?? t9affeg be’edek chak chak.
Well I learned this jester from my mom, chak chak which usually mean o999 hehehe, I thought only our family invented it and use it.
So the other day, we had a new Indonesian servant, I was calling her name but getting no answer, I kept calling her and when I passed by her room, I heard over the closed door the famous chak chak sound… I couldn’t help my self smiling and wondering: is that an international muslims jester? Or is it because she used to work to a Kuwaiti family before. :)

didn't get the chik chak!! I think it's only your family and this indonesian khadama that doing this move :P

the Praying Gesture could by adopted by muslims all around the world, most muslims try to notify others that they're busy praying. i have no idea if all women use the same Gesture/movement as women in Kuwait ! interesting note

3ad i dont think anyone in my family uses this, though even if we did i doubt it will work in my family. I7na itha binadi ba3ath we first shout, then we start calling each other ( allah i3afy ilmobile 7ata lama i7na bilbait indig 3ala ba3ath min gal tikaysalna =P) o ba3dain if that doesnt work we usually just give up and hope they see the missed call so i doubt we wouldve heard the gesture any ways :P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®