Fairy Diary: 9ba7 el men7a el amereya..

« Home | A Letter To My Soul Mete » | حلم يوم صيف » | Balance Game » | What is worse ? » | Agra3 mogaire3.... » | waiting for the Big Weekend ;) » | Praying Jester » | Sony Marine Pack » | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 »

9ba7 el men7a el amereya..

     Men ams bellail wel nas meshta6a o ydaggegoon 3ala ba3ath ,,, tara el men7a nzalat, chaykaw 7sabatkom, dgaw 3al bank – atwaqqa3 all bank lines were busy - … wel blogs el yoom men el 9b7 kelha tetkallam 3an el men7a ,, shno betsawon feha? O ba’y 7sab betkhallonha? weljarayed e3lanat kel 9oob 3an estelam el men7a… bas at least r7omona men el7amla elly kanat ma3 el men7a elly 6afat, welly kanat tshajje3 el nas 3ala el tabarro3 fehom ! remember it ?

     Wana doory fe kel halloya … motfarreja faqa6!  I know today 7saby zad 200 kd ,,, bas u know what ? 3ady … no special feelings about it … malhom 6a3am, easy come easy go  – tathamonan ma3 ray QiYaDiYa and Frankom

You know why?

     Because this 200 Kd will not make us rich … or solve our problems… the inflation is growing in Kuwait and the salaries are the same…

The real Amiri Grant (men7a) will be controlling the decreasing prices and solving all other Kuwait’s financial problems… this will be the Great Men7a.

O 3alaikom bel 3afya 200 Kd J

 

 PS: Kan bewedy akteb el post bel 3araby… Laken el hawa kan Theddy :/

 

Dawn Fairy Posting From Office

 

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®