Fairy Diary: A Letter To My Soul Mete

« Home | حلم يوم صيف » | Balance Game » | What is worse ? » | Agra3 mogaire3.... » | waiting for the Big Weekend ;) » | Praying Jester » | Sony Marine Pack » | Edge or GPRS? » | 6a7at 3alay ! old Gal Chat Part 2 » | Old Gal Chat »

A Letter To My Soul Mete

 

        A soul mate is NOT a person that you can talk to about anything you want, it’s THE person who you can talk to about things you can't share with others, a person who would listen to you carefully and remembers what you said even if it's been said years ago.

When someone - any one - says to you tell me what's in your heart, speak to me like you're speaking to your self, you won't be able to do that. You know they're saying it out of curiosity; they want to know your secrets just to satisfy their needs of knowing it all.

But when your soul mate asks you that, you start talking and spilling all of your soul's secrets and your pains, even the tiny silly thoughts that you have in your mind.

 

Dear my soul mate,

 

 

          You are the one - the only one - who can understand me clearly and right, you want to hear it from me just to make me feel better and relief the weight I carry over my shoulder and heart.

You’re the one who have the gift of lightening my days, and appreciating me for who am I, not how I look and what I wear. I know that you would be glad and happy to solve my problems, and make them look smaller and less complicated.

 Just to let you know, I happen to be your soul mate too, and no one can understand you right but me. Yes we understand each other more than we could understand our selves, and it doesn't matter how long we don’t hear from each other, but once we're in need, we'll be there for each other.

Every time it rains I think about you, it is bad enough that we are not meant to be together, but being in my heart and knowing that you’ll think about me when you hear that song, or smile when you look at your driving license, and all that  memories we share is enough for me.

 

          My soul mate, I love you,  I consider you my other half, and you are closer to me than my own family and friends.

Talking to you that other day turned everything in my life from black to pink.

 

Your little pink katkoota :)

 

:: How sweet -_-

Well, first of all i like ur blog alot maybe cause it made me fee that am not an alien here.. and id like to add u to my favourate list if u don mind!
Am glad that u found ur soulmate, it is a bless which not all are blessed with.. wish i find mine soon.

Frnkom: thx :)
Loura: you're so sweat im honored, and im gonna add you to my fav list too ;)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®