Fairy Diary: My Life Time Dream

« Home | Big Q?? » | Jobs for men only. » | Daisies and Birds » | الى من يهمه الأمر » | Saturday Diary and the Bless of Sonyericsson » | Very Late... » | عينان في الظلام » | A Celebrity and A Good Feeling » | New Skin For 3eed :D » | هل أحلم من جديد؟ »

My Life Time Dream





I want a Fairy Tale ..
I want to live a Love Story ..



I want a Wedding Ring like the Movies ..





I want to go to Wonder Land .. and then live Happily Ever After




Sprinkle your Magic Dust over me Fairy

Labels:

Don't we all want that :)

May all ur dreams come true.

i want a million bucks!

I own both wonder and never land; if you want to go their you have to come to me first; and as usual I will say no they are mine and no one is allowed in but me :P

t3alay, how did u change ur blog appearance! tell me! wanna change mine 2 :(

*sigh* me too :<

3aleMatni eldinya eni etha bu'3eet shay as3ala !
your dreams WILL COME TRUE...
some day!
=)

aren't all girls want the same dream :)

fonzy: what will you do with the million bucks !


loura: papilona designed it for me thanks to her o keshakht feh bel 3eed :P (check older posts)

enshalla all our dreams come true :)

then keep dreaming cuz i dont belive in somthing called love

cheers :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®