Fairy Diary: Jobs for men only.

« Home | Daisies and Birds » | الى من يهمه الأمر » | Saturday Diary and the Bless of Sonyericsson » | Very Late... » | عينان في الظلام » | A Celebrity and A Good Feeling » | New Skin For 3eed :D » | هل أحلم من جديد؟ » | Disclaimer. » | ...لن أبوح بسري »

Jobs for men only.


And the Search for a New Job has begun.
First i was confused, don't know where to start from then i found this Link which was really usefull.
Funny thing that i called an Investment Company and asked them for applying a job, he gave me the instructions then asked me:
Who wants to apply?
i answered it's me.
We dont employ women in our company, he replied!
can you imagine how shock i was! i asked him:
WHY? and is all your employees are men ?
Yes all of them are men, and this is the company's policy.
Couldn't end up the call only by a laugh and a comment of how sexist the company is.

lol
a7sanlich
imagine u being the only women there
:S

good luck with ur job hunt
seems ur going through a lot these days

allah yi3eenich
hope u find ur path, the right one.
good luck

that's really sad

Good luck

Maybe it was one of those "islamic companies" they prefer recruiting men..

Wish you the best of luck in your job hunt ;)

Good luck sweetums :)

I can't believe we can legally have companies with such policies!

That is just crazy

lol Power 2 Men :P
we win.

guess you dont wanna work for idiots that only hire men, how thoughtful of them having such a clear policy regarding hiring only Men, but when it comes to actual business, i think their business stinks

wish you the best in ur job hunt

yazeed: i dont need to imagine, u am almost the only girl in my department :/ the only girl in the
meetings and trainings!

cuteberry: alot of islamic companies hire women!

diigmaa: it's a know investment company and it's name is also masculan :P ask about it;)

miya: it is crazy!

fuzzy: yeah yeah you win (men!)

and thank you all for wishing me good lick :)

Mu'67ik / mubki
mu'67ika na'6rat'hum lelMar2a Oo shkethir ehya sakhefa !
muBki ena nshOf nas lel7en ma te3terif bl mara O to2min eb qudorat'ha .. ya3ni shay y7ez bl kha6ir !

anyway wish ya Good luck =)
Oo have a nice weekeand ^^

this sucks....can't imagine damn we're in the 21st century....!!!

sounds like where I work..
also considering I'm about the only gal there ;P

sharika ta3bana eshtabeen feeha...its a man world bt we r here and we will keep up with them til we win and we will ;)

dont ever lose hope :)

probably a gay company:) or a bunch of male sexist retards who believe women should stay at home and do nothing but cook and pop babies... screw them, u dont need such people!

Sometimes I feel like i could get the job easily if I was a woman.

I think its something that has to do with my degree I guess.

All the while he wasabusing my nipples his cock was buried deep in my cunt and thefire in my body kept burning brightly. ``Its CNN.
xnxx stories sucking a horse cock
audio spanking stories
stories of young girl forced sex
gay masturbation stories
erotic stories femdom spanking
All the while he wasabusing my nipples his cock was buried deep in my cunt and thefire in my body kept burning brightly. ``Its CNN.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®