Fairy Diary: Daisies and Birds

« Home | الى من يهمه الأمر » | Saturday Diary and the Bless of Sonyericsson » | Very Late... » | عينان في الظلام » | A Celebrity and A Good Feeling » | New Skin For 3eed :D » | هل أحلم من جديد؟ » | Disclaimer. » | ...لن أبوح بسري » | Reasons to Quit: »

Daisies and Birds




The sky is blue and the ground is green, the sand is yellow and the birds are flying around.
I wanna be a red rose or a yellow daisy.

I want to be the singing bird in your morning and the bitter tase of your black coffe.

I want to be the sun that wakes you up, i want to be the moon you gaze at night.

let me be your sea and ocean, sometimes quite and some times stormy, let me be the river that flows in your streams.

I dont want to be a gray dot in this colorful sheet,i want to be ....

your all.

you'll be........my all someday ;)

:P

9abghay ro7ech ;)

yazeed: awwww so sweat ;)

zizotime: 3endek 9ebegh ??

Lucky him!

beautiful not matter how you look out side =)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®