Fairy Diary: EDIT

« Home | My Life Time Dream » | Big Q?? » | Jobs for men only. » | Daisies and Birds » | الى من يهمه الأمر » | Saturday Diary and the Bless of Sonyericsson » | Very Late... » | عينان في الظلام » | A Celebrity and A Good Feeling » | New Skin For 3eed :D »

EDIT


So I edited my Blog .. I added The Blogs I Read, My Profile and changed my Display Picture.
Think this is simple ? No, I don't know ANYTHING ABOUT HTML, so i did alot of copy pastes and reading between the lines. I'm happy now :P

congrats :) i think u got a great blog going on here. i honestly thought u were a genious in html cos of the way u have it designed:)

Thanks dear, well i didn't design it wish i did, but don't know how. Papillina did it you can see her name in the side bar.

عاد الـ HTML
حيل سهل كنت أظن إنه معقد أو بالأصح شي أسمع فيه بس ما أعرفه بس لما درسته سهل \ماي !
يعطيج العافية عالجهد اللي بذلتيه =]~
Oo Thanks fOr adding me to the blogs that you read ^^

kechie: el meshkela madry ba'y barnamej ashteghel feeh ??
maybe if i knew the basics it would be easy for me...
your welcome dear :)

well papillona did a great job:) will check her blog too

Looking Good :)

I know nothing about HTML.. all I do is copy paste.. God Bless Wordpress !!

Not bad! ;)

Glad u like it now.

Congrats :)

Inshallah dooom u r happy :o)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®