Fairy Diary: A Usual Saturday Diary.

« Home | Who Laughs Last... » | Exclusive: Steve Irwin's Last moments. » | 9ba7 el men7a el amereya.. » | A Letter To My Soul Mete » | حلم يوم صيف » | Balance Game » | What is worse ? » | Agra3 mogaire3.... » | waiting for the Big Weekend ;) » | Praying Jester »

A Usual Saturday Diary.

It’s Saturday morning, K

 

I force my self to wake up and head to work.

 

Feeling so sleepy and yawning a lot because I didn’t have my daily morning super thick and concentrated Turkish coffee, I’m fasting today.

I don’t feel talking to any one; I don’t want any one to talk to me, specially that annoying nosey Egyptian employee – no offense to any nationality -.

Time is passing so slowly, I observe the time in the right bottom corner of the pc every other minute.

 

My activities are:

-Trying to kill time by reading news papers: Done.

- reading blogs and trying to comment: half done, I can’t comment on most blogs.

- checking my gmail: fails, the mail is blocked.

- Signing to Google talk: fails, for the past couple of weeks the Gtalk decided not to sign me in anymore!

- Surfing the net in a desperate hope to find some unblocked sites. (Thank you IT department!)

 

My boss decided not to give me any face and avoid me – abrakha men sa3a - since I rejected his order to work on Thursdays! In his dreams.

The company is so quite, only few departments’ work on Saturdays. That’s why I hate it even if I have my super coffee, which by the way sucks and looks like petrol not coffee.

God help me to make the time pass through faster and easily.

 

PS: Trying to find the best font for this post to fit the occasion.

 

PSS (or is it PPS?): the blog word has a red line beneath it in the Microsoft word,

 Some other alternatives for it:

-bog

-bloc

-blot

-blob

-blow

Interesting

 

 

 

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®