Fairy Diary: Good morning Kuwait

« Home | Hello Bloggers, reader and commentors,This is the ... »

Good morning Kuwait

Laish e7na kel yoom el 9eb7 ngoom nro7 el dawam?

Laish el dawam mayyena?



The problem is that we all net7al6am of getting up in the morning and heading to the work, ok then simply don’t go to work.

When u decides not going to work what will u do really? Sleep? Go shopping? Go to the shalaih or the beach? Then what to do in the weekend?

After I graduated last year, I decided to stay at home for a while, then I was too lazy to apply at any job, dewan el khedma was not an option but yet it wasn’t open by the time, the while turned into months, the months turned into a year ella shahar (hence 11 months) all this time I was jobless, sleep turned over most of the time, I did everything I could do , starting from painting workshops, learning to cook in the middle of night where everyone was sleeping and I’m starving since my last meal (breaklunch) was about 5-6pm! Tried to build a hobby, I discovered I like candles, I learned how to make them, start my small project, I made at home a really nice collection of scented colored candles, sold most of them, and gave some of them as a gift, and stopped! Oh my god I never continue anything, not my cooking, not my painting in the work shop till now, not the candle making, the best thing I did is the big make over for my room ( our room – me and sis )

The result was great everyone loved it, 7asafa I didn’t have any pics of the old messy room, but now i'm happy yeey: D I will celebrate my new room with my birthday 22nd of September this year enshala.

Any way after all the laziness I’ve been through, all the ups and mostly downs of feeling useless in this life. I started just sitting at home and relaxing and enjoying it (oh by the way I also joined a gym for a whole year and attended only 1 month in Ramadan)

I concluded that:

All the Kuwaiti people especially the youngsters complain about their study or work. If they don’t have any or in a vacation they complain about the Malal in Kuwait! People stop it! We are bored bcuz we mostly have everything, and have the choice to go out whenever we want, buy whenever need and don’t need, travel any time , kashta bel mo7atharat or dawam. So we are brats, spoiled aren’t we?

We should start appreciation all the bliss’s we have and had (no enough space to mention them) start to pray to god and say el 7emdella 3ala kel 7al.

Look at what happening to the world, tsunamis and earthquakes, wars in Lebanon, Iraq and almost everywhere, and we are sitting in starbucks, marina or eating sushi with friends.

So at the end we shall all say:

الحمد لله على كل حال

و من نظر الى مصيبة غيره هانت عليه مصائبه

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®