Fairy Diary: Answer this Riddle:

« Home | Good morning Kuwait » | Hello Bloggers, reader and commentors,This is the ... »

Answer this Riddle:

A lemon = 1 fils/piece

An orange = 20 fils/piece

An apple = 50 fils/piece

You have 1 KD (1,000 fils)

You have to buy 100 pieces of fruit with that limit of 1 KD.. you have to spend it all

Solve... by telling me how many pieces of each fruit you bought!

GOOD LUCK

Oh god MATH! Hehehe I can't do that, that's the main reason that I didn't major in anything dealing with Math, hehehe last time I did math was like back in the 80's not really but still hehe. Yea even basic math gives me sometimes trouble so I won't answer this ;P

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®