Fairy Diary: Thats what i need now

« Home | المسافر راح » | A Usual Saturday Diary. » | Who Laughs Last... » | Exclusive: Steve Irwin's Last moments. » | 9ba7 el men7a el amereya.. » | A Letter To My Soul Mete » | حلم يوم صيف » | Balance Game » | What is worse ? » | Agra3 mogaire3.... »

Thats what i need now

In this moment i dont want anything but this ,,,,

Update:
A Nice Massage :)
I removed the picture regarding it content and i apologize for that i guess i was so tired i didnt recognize it well.

:: Alaho iney sa2em ;/ 3al aqal complete this picture :)

i updated the post and removed the pic,, but i can't see any changes :S

:: come on !! i was kidding hehe anyway el pic ba7 :)

(7asafa) :P~

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®