Fairy Diary

« Home

Hello Bloggers, reader and commentors,

This is the day i start my blog and post my first Blog ....
i really dont know what to write .. i'm a begginer in this and for my first blog i wanna salute the bloggers who i enjoyed reading for them and get inspired by:

BloBoz you are the first blog i ever read, it was like one year ago. i actually didnt know what that was and what is a blog ;P dont stop writing k ?
Jackie i read ur blog on a daily basis starting last week and enjoying it.
Q8 Davinci The wise blogger and the God father

and all other bloggers that i keep exploring evryday :)

waiting to read ur comments and advice.

Thanks for the mention heheh ;P I am glad you like reading my blog ;) And you know that Da Vinci Q8 is my Pops :P Hehehe so yeah he's my Godfather.

Welcome to the Blogging world :)

thank you all for your support i realy appreciate it :)
jacqui: i know he's ur dad u meantioned it in ur post ;) i still need somethings to learn about the look of the blog and html things:/
but evryday i discover a thing and try it

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Previous posts

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®