Fairy Diary: Where Do You Go in Ramadan ?

« Home | Dawn Fairy Posts.A.No Secret » | I Hate My Blog » | Thats what i need now » | المسافر راح » | A Usual Saturday Diary. » | Who Laughs Last... » | Exclusive: Steve Irwin's Last moments. » | 9ba7 el men7a el amereya.. » | A Letter To My Soul Mete » | حلم يوم صيف »

Where Do You Go in Ramadan ?

Usually in the normal days ( not ramadan ) i prefer staying at home at night and go out in the week ends, but in Ramadan it's diiferent, one day i stayed at home after F6oor o i regret it, it was so boring !

Any way it's nice to go out with family and friends, and here is some of the places and activities to be done in Ramadan's Night:

- Tarawee7.
- Ghabgat o zwarat.
- Chocolate bar or Starbux el bede3.
- Alkoot.
- Temeshy 3al ba7ar.
- Caribou cafe al 9al7eya.
- Maybe el Raya ?
- showrooms ( ma3areth )

بالعربي : برمضان تحلى القعدة " بالهواء الطلق" مع أن الجو هالسنة مرة زوين و مرة رطوبة بس لأي مكان فيه قعدة برة وناسة
What about you where do you like to go in Ramadan's Night?

:: kil amakin el gzz alla yhadach :P hehe bas khosh amakin :>

I prefer doing nothing .. :/
or if im so bored i'd go read in any near by cafe. How boring? ;P
well i dont get to see the aliens after 8

والله اول كنت احب الطلعات .. بس رمضان هالجم سنه انغصب على الطلعه ... ودي اقعد بالبيت ما اطلع بس اطالع القاع وأعد جم قطعة سيراميك راكبه هاهاها
زحمةةةةةةةةة بره مو مال طلعه صراحه بالمره ومثل ما قلتي الجو بعد ما يساعد رطوبة

fuzzy : aham shay t3ed el ceramic laish kel hal ka'aba ?:(
ana 7athy 7loo wala mara 6ala3t o 7ashatny za7ma! bas asma3 fehaa

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®