Fairy Diary: That's Why I Cry

« Home | حتى عبدالحليم ماسلم » | Gmail Invitation » | صباح الحب الخالد » | ...أكره السياسة » | Where Do You Go in Ramadan ? » | Dawn Fairy Posts.A.No Secret » | I Hate My Blog » | Thats what i need now » | المسافر راح » | A Usual Saturday Diary. »

That's Why I Cry

===============================================

I cry for the two things that i can't get.
I sob when i see the face of my love ... and when i hear the voice of my friend.
I cry alone in the dark because i can't show them my tears.
How can i explain how much I love some one i'm forbid to love ... and how bad i miss my oldest yet farest friend.
Why can't i grab and hug some one i see and hear?
That's Why I Cry
========================================

Oh my God! I can so relate to that!

Cece DeSouza: then u know what im saying ... Welcome to my blog :)

You cry because ur a human being,
And because ur a special person who is sensetive and has this much emotions towards others.
Dont feel its only u crying... many out there are crying 2.

always like ur blog.. and itsnt about how it looks but what it contains dear. min ziman ma dashait net .. i missed alot. check ur link on my blog lol :)

loura: i just wish people around me realise that.. u touched me bcuz u understood me which is very rare :)
thanks my dear.. i will check the link now.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®