Fairy Diary: Remthaaaaaaaan Remthaan Nawar Semana..

« Home | Hallucination » | That's Why I Cry » | حتى عبدالحليم ماسلم » | Gmail Invitation » | صباح الحب الخالد » | ...أكره السياسة » | Where Do You Go in Ramadan ? » | Dawn Fairy Posts.A.No Secret » | I Hate My Blog » | Thats what i need now »

Remthaaaaaaaan Remthaan Nawar Semana..

I mean Nawar the Real Sky not the Chanel...
Any way Ramadan is a Holly month that comes once in a year.. with all it's relegious and social rituals and traditions.
It's a month where you will change all your habbits and times. the day will be calm and quiet, and after F6oor ( exactly after 9alat el 3esha ) the life will beat in the streets and houses.
The life is different, and the feelings too, your schedule will flip upside down, and your bed time will be something crazy (say like me :S).
Any way it's just 30 days that will be like a different kind of break, a break that has no routine, that when it will finish, you get back to your normal life, and get to appreciate your daily routine and get more comfortable with it ,, but in a while you will be bored with it, that's when spring or summer vacation will come, or next ramadan to some people; and it will be your next routine breaker.
Time is passing by fast for some people, and slow for others.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ps: i wrote this blog in arabic then changed my mind and re-wrote it in english, it is better now.

I miss everything about it back home, even though we are trying inna inragi3 oo ingi9 3ala nafisna

The faster it ends the better I will feel.

This ramathan, i felt it came so quickly and am sad it passed this quickly. But glad to have my early morning coffee at work again :P

RAMADHAN IS the best MONTH in th whole year !! ..

bs seb7ana allah it ENDS UP tpp fast .. i mean it's goin to end SOON :(((( ... eeeeh wallah time is running too fast !! waaay chena ams badeeen ermethan la elaha ela allah !!!

9ij it's a valuable chance for all .. 3asa allah egaderna 3ala hal 3ashir el awakher .. o0 yej3alna men 3otagaa2 el nar .. allahuma ameen ..

RAMADHAN IS the best MONTH in th whole year !! ..

bs seb7ana allah it ENDS UP tpp fast .. i mean it's goin to end SOON :(((( ... eeeeh wallah time is running too fast !! waaay chena ams badeeen ermethan la elaha ela allah !!!

9ij it's a valuable chance for all .. 3asa allah egaderna 3ala hal 3ashir el awakher .. o0 yej3alna men 3otagaa2 el nar .. allahuma ameen ..

انا عقب صلاة العشا اكوكس
!!

yazeed: enshalla next ramadan u will be home and enjoying it.

miya: Why !??

loura: i can smell the coffe now .. yummy.

breeze: allahomma ameeeeeeen.

fuzzy: tekokes el 3awafy.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Dawn Fairy
  • From Kuwait, Kuwait
  • A young Kuwaity girl, who needed her secret space to publish her thoughts and opinions without being judged by others or traditions. No one in real life knows me here in my blog, and no one in this virtual world Called my blog knows me in real life,,
My profile

My Mood

My Unkymood Punkymood (Unkymoods)

I Support :

Powered by Blogger
& Blogger Templates
Edited by Papillona ®